Take the Missional Challenge is a 31 Day experience designed to help align believers with Jesus' mission. Each day's post includes missional concepts and activities. For more information - click here.
Dr. Chris Marantika is well known for his Vision 1:1:1 in Indonesia - 1 Church in every 1 Village in 1 Generation (1975-2015). The key to this strategy has been the 3 P's of Partnership:
- Pray Together
- Pay Together
- Proclaim Together
In 2006, Leadership Network conducted a survey on churches partnering together in community service. The primary ways of collaboration included:
- Food programs
- Emergency assistance (providing food, clothing, or short-term financial assistance)
- Child and youth programs (tutoring, youth sports, etc)
- Housing programs (Habitat for Humanity, homeless shelter work)
- Prison ministry
- Medical and dental programs
- Immigrant ministries
- Special one-day project work
1. To build kingdom unity with other ministries and churches.
2. So the world may believe in Jesus (John 17:21).
For more ideas on partnering - read The Externally Focused Church or The Externally Focused Quest.
DAY 13 ACTION STEP:
Discover ways to partner together!
- Pray and ask God to show you ways to partner in your community
- Read article 99 Innovations to expand your thinking.
- Commit yourself to obey anything the Spirit is leading you to do!
Day 13 Missional Challenge: Partner
together with others in your community to visibly
display and proclaim the gospel!
Good Deeds Form a Great Bridge
It's a Rescue Mission
Incarnating the Gospel: Posture and Position