My Favourite Video Clips
I know, there are millions out there...
1. That's My King (3 minutes in WMV format) - S.M. Lockridge was a great black preacher and this is a sample of the genre at it's best .... Watch in small (1), medium (2) or (with good internet) large (3) version.
(Or "right-click" and "save as" to download.)
2. Steve Harvey, a comedian known for his impersonation of Richard Pryor, offers his powerful Introduction to Christ. Watch in small (4), medium (5) or (with good internet) large (6) version.(Or "right-click" and "save as" to download a video or audio version.)
The Shaping of History:
- by Private Central Bankers (The Money Masters - in video (WMV format) or audio (MP3 format).
- by "False Flag" Operations - in WMV small, medium or large versions.
September 11, 2001: whatever the reason, whoever was behind it, the events of the day not only altered 'airport security' but enabled governments around the world to say 'this policy is for security' and implement actions restricting the rights and freedom of all, without a raised eyebrow from the public. PowerPoint photos
Our Need of Grace: this parable of "a man in a hole" depicts our need of salvation in the context of world religions. Watch in small (7) or large (8) version.
(Or "right-click" and "save as" to download Hi-resolution (67mg); Low-resolution (4mg) video.)
The Power of a Vision: Martin Luther King cast a vision that changed a nation as he declared: "I Have a Dream" and millions responded.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead, anthropologist
Keeping Your Head and Heart when it appears the dream won't be: Like most of us, you may have felt like your life has 'lost a wing' in flight. When it happens, don't give up and assume its over.
Watch a pilot loose a wing - in small (9) or medium (10) version ...and land the plane! (WMV file) (Or "right-click" and "save as" to download)
Watch a man born without arms overcome, learning to play guitar here, challenging us not to succumb to self-pity.
"Judge Not": Are "first impressions" useful? It's easy and common to 'judge a book by it's cover' - or worse yet, a person. When tempted to do so, take a second look at misjudged Susan Boyle. Watch in small (11) or medium (12) version.
(Or "right-click" and "save as" to download the full WMV file)
The Big Picture: In the course of life you may be tempted to be proud of beginning well or feel like you are not finishing well. It's important not to judge ourselves or others by any one of the Seasons of Life (Power Point file)
The Day of Accountability: Very few things in life are certain. One however is that someday you and I will face the King. What will it be like? Things God Won't Ask (Power Point file)